herums[p]ritzen.
[html]
http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29 ... thfoot.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Private for Sabeen. [WC: 227]

Splash! Small, muddy paws came down in the last of a puddle from last week's rainstorms. Onyx paws were now matted with reddish-brown dirt, the way Catharsis had now come to prefer them. "Splash splash!" she cried gleefully, tumbling head-first into the puddle, which was now very little water and very much pure mud. This was a fact that was slowly but surely leading to the rest of the black fur matching that of the paws. Catharsis had never cared much for the idea of staying clean - exploring was so much more fun if she got dirty. Mama had always been frustrated with her for that, but no matter. Mama had been frustrated about a lot of things. And for what? That was no fun!

At last, she tried to come down into a puddle, and hit nothing but squishy mud. "Aw, that's boring," she protested at the former puddle in whiny German. "Why can't ye have more water, huh?" The muddy hole didn't respond, and she stamped her paw into it. Pulling back, she saw the print it left and giggled. "My paw is in the mud! My paw is in the mud!" Running in circles at the border of Dahlia, the pup jumped and barked, hoping to catch the attention of a nearby sibling. "Cat! Ava! Pal! Rou! Guys, c'mere, look what I made!"

German
English

[/html]

Messages In This Thread