herums[p]ritzen.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Don't worry about it. (:

The child's reaction to her presence amused her briefly. Surely the angry looking Sabeen wasn't all that scary? An explanation fell from the black pup's lips, causing a light laugh to fall from the split lips. Her mother! 'No, I'm just a lonely old woman.' She relaxed her posture, making herself seem approachable, hopefully, to the child. Despite the mud she could smell the child's owner, the strong smell of Dahlia's leader clung stubbornly to the soft fur. (Oh, how Sabeen hated them all, oh, oh.) She smiled at the little girl, and it was not a smirk or grin but an average, friendly smile.

A scar graced the child's red eye. She wondered, vaguely, who put it there, and if somehow the child was being protected by the white woman. The backstory, though, held no true value to the lady and she put it out of her mind. It didn't affect her how this little one came to be a Dahlian child, what mattered was that she was a Dahlian child. 'You're right; I'm not,' she confirmed the girl's statement, and then paused before continuing. 'My name is Beate,' she lied easily, and smiled again. 'Dahlia was once a home to me, but not any more.' Her eyes widened as she spoke, as if she had just realized something important (all a show for the child's sake, she knew she would be easy to manipulate) 'Oh, little one, you won't tell anyone I'm here, will you? I'm afraid your leaders will hurt me for trespassing.' She allowed fear to pass through her wheat eyes, marking her face with a downward turn of her lips, her ear pressing back briefly. The object of the game was this: convince the child that she was harmless while painting Dahlia as a home to demons and monsters.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread