Joining
Her ears perked up and she cringed when she saw a strange wolf approach her. She new what she was doing, sort of, but she was still terrified. Her light grey fur stood up on end and shivers ran down her spine. She leaned back away from this stranger but not moving. It was a male that approached. She started to relax just a little when he brought himself closer to her level with apathy. At that moment I realized that this strange wolf meant no harm. His expression was caring but full of questions. When he spoke his words were of wonder not of anger. His beautiful long coat shimmered as the breeze blew it about slightly.

*My mother... She... a bear... she told me to run and I... I did.* Her eyes became glossy as the event rushed over her once more and she glanced away quickly.

*I am... Peraila.* She managed to mumble out to the stranger. The wind picked up and began blowing a little harder and the smell of rain was in the air.

She jumped back suddenly when she saw a huge creature she'd never seen before approach. Eyes wide and feeling a bit of shock stretched accross her she couldn't speak when the newcomer did. She repeated her name to this female not taking her eyes off the large strange animal before her. The female began introducing names to her then asked her why she was here. She couldn't speak... Fear flowed through her, this was all new and strange... It scared her

Messages In This Thread