Joining
Character Name: Peraila Camet

Character Birthdate (including year): Coming in as a young pup

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci (prefer wolf form most of the time)

Species: Luperci

3 Roleplaying Examples: I can list places that I've roleplayed at but the sites closed and then reopened and I lost all my stuff so i can't post my rp examples... sorry Sad I hope thats ok

- The House of Xeneri (vampire)
- RavenBlack Roleplay (vampire)
- Slaves In Chains (vampire/werewolf)
- Homeland (wild horse)

More Info: (Quick History- IC) I only had one parent, my mother, my father was only used to create me. My mother was a loner who wandered about lands. She was very loving and affectionate towards me in the short time we were together. She told me about packs of wolves who lives in places and how we needed to respect them and their land. I was watching her hunt this injured deer as she taught me how to hunt, but then a big grizzly came onto her out of nowhere. It tried to come after me as I coward at the base of a tree, i couldn't outrun it, it was way to fast. My mother fought it off to give me time to escape. She yelled at me to run, so i did. I knew i couldn't survive long by myself, i needed to find others...

I could see an opening in the darkness up ahead, I stopped to think about what I am to do. I need to keep moving, one step in front of the other, I have to. I took another step toward the clearing taking in the smell of other wolves.

'I must be getting close', I thought to myslf with hope and desperation.

My feet dragged through the dry, crunchy leaves as I reached the brim of the clearing. The smell of others was strong now, piercing my nose. A hawk dove out from the long, golden grass in front of me scaring me and sending me backwards into the trees. I peered out from behind the tree to see that there was no danger for me right now.

'It's okay... it's okay... just a bird,' i told myself as i came out into the clearing again. 'They should be here soon. Just relax.'

I circled and patted down a spot in the soft grass and sat down to wait...
[html]
Hello!
Just a quick note - we write in third person here at 'Souls - read my response and you'll get the hang of it Smile Also, don't be shy to describe your character's looks - it really helps the other player! Smile

If in doubt - Gvihita is a large eagle that follows him around.

He'd been doing this every night lately, patrolling the borders, making sure there was a complete absence of a certain male's scent. He'd been here, and after their encounter too - Dawali had smelled his scent around the borders. How dare he return! The fear inside of him, for the safety of his tribe and his puppies, was eating him up inside. It caused him to be angry, to be unstable, and thus he took these long brisk walks for more than just patrolling's sake. It wasn't as if he didn't trust his tribe's scouts - he really did have confidence in their abilities. He simply was too scared that the puppy-mauler would come and steal Tay's children away to a fate which was utterly horrid. He would not allow it.

This day in particular, Dawali noticed a different smell - a small, but definetely present scent. There was a stranger in his lands, he knew that at once, but he could tell nothing more from it. The person had not announced his or her coming, and so as he walked in its source's direction (for he was good at tracking), Dawali expected to find a trespasser. He was annoyed at this, until he cleared some vegetation and the true source of the scent appeared before him - a lone puppy, with no guide. Gvihita tensed on his shoulder, and then relaxed again - this pup was alive - not a victim of the unspeakable predator that stalked these lands with a hunger for children. Quickly changing his manner, the red wolf male trod softly towards the child, speaking with a calm and kind voice, his knees pointing out like spears from his lanky form, hands touching the ground before him. Hello, child. What are you doing here all alone?. It was clear that his intent was not hostile, but caring. Coming close enough to the lonely little thing, the male crouched down to be on its level, yellow eyes looking at it as it waited for a response. Why on earth would such a young child be here on its own? And more importantly - where was her mother? The smell of a grown female was still very present in the young girl's furs, but no mother was around to be seen. Perhaps they had lost each other?

Table by James! thankyou<3
[/html]
[html]

Ooc: Oops, didn't know your post ^^"

Catherine was guarding the boarders, as she was the scout of the tribe. She never noticed, but her wanders through the tribelands looked more like a parade. She was riding her cream mare, Bluma, the long, chocolate brown mane of the horse blowing with the mild breeze, like a flag. Her Spirit Guide, Saw, a black mamba, was coiled around her neck, looking like a reptile scarf. But her first pet and friend, Seymour, the peregrine falcon, whom she raised from an egg, wasn't there. He was ahead, flying a few meters above them, watching for anything -or anyone- getting close. If he see anything out of normal, he'd come back to her.

She was starting to get rather bored, not paying attention to whatever Saw was blabling about, when the falcon came back, a rocket flying close to the ground, landing excitedly in her hand, protected from his huge claws by a especial leather glove. It cried lowly to her, the grayish woman's skills at lowspeech turned on. So, there was a young pup around... interesting. The very young pups she ever seen were Tayui's children. Noir, Ocèane, Attila and Claudius. The bird was stupid sometimes, it may have confused one of them by a stranger.

A tender kick on Bluma's hips made the mare speed up the pace, a quick trotte shaking the adult female's body on the equine's back. Soon enough, she pushed the bridle's rope, and the mare whinned, stopping. It was a puppy, but it was an unknown pup. What the heck was such a young kid doing here, all alone. Saw rose the blackish head, his bright, shinny yellow eyes analysing the arounds. "There is no one else." it said, the hissy voice caming out of the pitch black mouth of the long snake. So sad. Catherine mused what happened with the parents of the kid, now noticed to be a girl.

The terrifying memories of her own past, that haunted her so badly not long ago, came back again. Her murderer father, killing her fragile mother, the hate, the dark, the blood, the rage on his violet eyes, her hate, the sound coming out of his mouth as he strangled, the force she made to keep him without air, his startled, terryfied face, the depression... It spun her head right round billions of times, the memories so bright, so vivid...

She dismounted and walked slowly to the pup, but with hearable steps. She didn't want ot scare the kid. Hello, she said, greeting the strange kid, but noticed a very known voice. Dawali's. She haven't seen him around the boarders, but his scent had been quite present there.Didn't knew you were around, Dawali! she said, feeling awkward by that. She should have know better. She turned back to the kid, kneeling on the gound, to get nearer to her height.I'm Catherine. Those are Bluma, Seymour and Saw. None of them bite., she presented herself and her friends, pointing at them as she told their names, and relieaved of any fear she might have for one of them. When she just joinned the tribe, she was afraid of horses. Now, she is not, at least not anymore, thanks to a friend's help. She looked back to her sub-leader. I'm a bit curious: What were you doing here? I haven't seen you around the boarders.

[/html]
Her ears perked up and she cringed when she saw a strange wolf approach her. She new what she was doing, sort of, but she was still terrified. Her light grey fur stood up on end and shivers ran down her spine. She leaned back away from this stranger but not moving. It was a male that approached. She started to relax just a little when he brought himself closer to her level with apathy. At that moment I realized that this strange wolf meant no harm. His expression was caring but full of questions. When he spoke his words were of wonder not of anger. His beautiful long coat shimmered as the breeze blew it about slightly.

*My mother... She... a bear... she told me to run and I... I did.* Her eyes became glossy as the event rushed over her once more and she glanced away quickly.

*I am... Peraila.* She managed to mumble out to the stranger. The wind picked up and began blowing a little harder and the smell of rain was in the air.

She jumped back suddenly when she saw a huge creature she'd never seen before approach. Eyes wide and feeling a bit of shock stretched accross her she couldn't speak when the newcomer did. She repeated her name to this female not taking her eyes off the large strange animal before her. The female began introducing names to her then asked her why she was here. She couldn't speak... Fear flowed through her, this was all new and strange... It scared her
[html]
Your avatar is so cute!

The child moved as if she was worried, but still answered the questions he put forward. It seemed it was not purely of bad luck she had come here - she was bright, to conclude that seeking them would be better for her. Another child might have been more reluctant to leave her mother. A great compassion grew inside the male as he looked at her - wanted to pick her up and take her somewhere where she could be safe. She gave her name, and nodding - with a gentle smile - the red male gave her his. My name is Dawali. He would have continued, had it not been for the figure emerging from where he had come himself - Catherine on her horse striding onto the scene. She quickly gave the girl her own name, along with her companions'. Instinctively, Dawali wanted to stand up to be on par with the scout, although this time their meeting did not concern them the most - it concerned the puppy. Peralia would not be ignored while "the grown ups" spoke - at least not this time. As Catherine spoke it seemed her great horse had scared the child, and very gently the male shot her a reassuring glance, as if to say it was not dangerous. It wasn't anything like a bear or any wild creature which could harm her - the AniWaya horses were very calm beings.

As Catherine asked him of his reasons to patrol the border, Dawali put up a strange face. He did not want to speak of it, and least of all in front of the poor scared child. Speaking very calmly, he implied with his manner of speaking that it could be a story told at a later time - now there were other matters at hand. My business right now wasn't unusual - I tend to patrol every now and then, for the sake of patrolling. And then I stumbled upon this little jewel, didn't I, Peraila? His yellow gaze turned to the small child as he spoke, hoping to make her feel more comfortable with the attention focused on her. His face showed the same kindness as it had before, his mouth a gentle smile. The male seemed the incarnation of hospitality - and there was nothing in the world that could make Dawali want to give the world if needed, than children.

[/html]
The male smiled and gave her his name. She couldn't help but smile back a little at his kindness. Then both the strange wolves began arguing with each other as she sat there not sure what to do. She couldn't exactly understand what they were saying or why they were arguing.

She then turned her attention to the large animal that stood grazing. Her eyes grew huge as she watched it. Then the red male glanced between her and the large animal letting her know it was alright. She still was unsure. The giant animal in front her snorted and she gasped at the gesture and jumped back on her hind feet, almost tumbling backwards into a tree. As she rolled back over the wolves were still arguing about something, so she sat still as if not to upset either of them.

She looked up towards the sky seeing thick clouds rolling in turning the sky a gray color instead of blue. The wind became colder by each minute that passed. Then she heard her name and looked to see that the red male was looking at her with a smile. She gave a little smile back in reply, sheepishly.
[html]
Generally we try to maintain a posting order as it comes along in a thread, to wait for every participants' turn so to speak, but seeing as this is your joining thread and we want it to be completed as fast as possible it is o.k. Keep it in mind in later threads with more than one person participating, though Smile The posting order here is obviously you, me, catherine, you, me etc. following the order we entered the thread Smile

The sentences exchanged between the two adults might seem to be quarreling, but in fact they were not. Dawali simply did not want the child to worry - he did not want to speak of an nameable threat to her kind, especially not now as she just revealed her tragic history. Her mother couldn't possibly be alive - but if she were and she tracked her daughter's scent here, she would find that she was in good care. Dawali was a weak-hearted male for small fluffy things as pups, his paternal instincts blooming along with the season lately.

As Dawali turned his attention onto the child and the child alone, meaning to drag Catherine's attention with him, the girl gave them both a sheepish grin - as if caught doing something she should not have, or just unawares. Dawali's head tilted to the side and made a face as if he was judging her. With a humorous tone of voice and a twinkle in his eye, he turned his face to Catherine as he spoke. Well, she is a little small, but I think we could find a use for her, could we not, Catherine? The sub-leader did have a playful side, and now it came out and into the sunshine in the presence of the little child. Someone has to babysit the other puppies, yes? At this moment it was very obvious that he was not actually judging her, as every ounce of his presence was filled with kindness. The twinkle in those yellow eyes was paired with a warmth that could not be understood. The sub-leader wanted nothing more than to give the lost girl a permanent home.

[/html]
[html]

Ooc: I don't care if you make Catherine a puppet once in a while XD

Catherine heard the girl's answer to both questions, and her gentle smile widened in the grayish tender face. As Dawali, she was very calm and welcoming, warm as she always had been, since a little pup, like the one in front of her.

Catherine was, and always had been a person that noticed most of details around her, don't matter how sutil. Even with one blind eye, she still had this... ability, habit, whatever it was. The red male's reply to her question, most specifically, the way he spoke, nearly demanded her to hold this question for a while, to another time. She understood, and nodded lightly, as much as she could, but still considerable, in agreement. He smiled to the kid, her eye turning to her. The kid's grin in reply was sheepish, but the grayish woman couldn't agree more with the way he described the girl. A little jewel. Perfect fit.

The sub-leader's next phrases were an indirect to her that the pup could stay in the tribe. It sounded good, sounded right. When he spoke of the other puppies, she didn't understand much. Or he meant that Peraila could stay with the other pups, or with someone else. If it was the last one, she would be glad to. The female always felt a bit of a maternal instinct whenever she was close to the Tayui's kids, even right now. She could notice that in Dawali, by the way he looked at her. Details some couldn't see. Yes, I can see it, she said, a reply for both questions.

[/html]
She watched the wolves as they looked upon her and smiled. She hoped she could find a home here with them, a place she would be welcome. She curled up into a little ball but did not take her eyes off them. It was starting to get dark now and the temperature was slowly dropping. There wasn't much a little pup could do but she still wanted to belong somewhere. One day that pup would become a wolf and could do much more for a pack. She hoped that they could see that somehow. For right now she felt utterly alone...

The long, thick grass swayed with the wind and fluffed up her soft baby fur. The cold air rushed up into it and sent shivers across her little body. She pulled herself tighter together to try and keep it out. She looked towards the other two wolves and tried to study their emotions. Just then a drop of water hit her nose and she looked up to see that it was starting to rain. The smell of it filled her as she lay there waiting for their response...
[html]
Just a few more posts I guess and it's all good.

The girl said nothing, but Catherine seemed to like his idea. Although it would have been weird if she hadn't, frankly. Mentally, Dawali added another number to the puppy count in his head, and got up, still smiling and looking at the silent child. Nodding towards the young thing, Dawali now turned his eyes onto the grown female and spoke to her instead of Peraila. Do you think you could take care of showing her around, maybe find someone in particular to take care of her? He didn't have time himself, he needed to get everything set up. The summer was only so long and although he loved children they were better off with someone who could properly show them attention. He was a busy man. Again crouching down to her level the red wolf male now addressed the child again, still with a kind face and a warm voice. Would you like that, to stay here with us? The male smiled gently and looked to Catherine, as if that was a sign for the child to speak to them both. It was perhaps a question for both the females present.

[/html]
[html]

Ooc: Sure^^

She heard the male's request, and nodded while saying a simple Yes, sure, and a warm smile to the girl. Dawali crouched once again, and she followed him with her eyes, only one useful for her. If no one would be able to stay with the pup, she would. Her underground house could afford they both. All she'd have to do was to make another bed, only smaller.

A drop of water fell in her forehead, and she looked up, startled. Only now she noticed the sky was cloudy, and it began to rain. Better they hurry up, or it could get harder. She prefered not to tell them, as the pup had noticed as well. Besides, her house wasn't that far away, and she could stay with her, at least this night. Ot wasn't a good idea to wander around with a small kid, in the middle of the rain.

[/html]
The male wolf watched her with a caring smile as he asked her if she would like to stay with them. She thought about how that would be in her mind. She smiled at them both.

"I would like that," She said with an excited expression. This could be an adventure for her, to learn more about how others of her kind live. She let out a little yawn as she sat up and watched their reaction. These wolve were nice to her and she was starting to trust them. Besides, she had nowhere else to go...
[html]
All done! I'll leave the thread open if you two want to post another round - if you don't that's fine. I'll probably close it after three days of no reply.
Welcome Peraila!

His smile broadened as the girl seemed to lit up, less shy and seemingly more hopeful now. Time would heal her traumas, but nothing could replace her mother. At least, though, he would try to lead her along the path to a mind at ease and comfort, one with a new home she would have wished she didn't need, but could still turn to for support. Looking to Catherine he spoke to the yawning little thing. Catherine can find you somewhere nice to sleep - it's late now and we should all go home. In reality it wasn't that late, but small pups needed a lot of sleep. Dawali looked at Catherine, his faithful scout fulfilling her duties, confident that she would not fail. Touching her shoulder he spoke in a low voice, for her only to hear. I trust you fully, Catherine. I better be off. With a small polite bow he turned and walked away, his mind lifted by the thought of a helpless child now perhaps soon settled in a new home. He would search for her mother tomorrow when it was lighter - hopefully he could find a clue, but there was no knowing from which direction the child had come from, and he doubted she knew it herself.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.