Joining
[html]
Your avatar is so cute!

The child moved as if she was worried, but still answered the questions he put forward. It seemed it was not purely of bad luck she had come here - she was bright, to conclude that seeking them would be better for her. Another child might have been more reluctant to leave her mother. A great compassion grew inside the male as he looked at her - wanted to pick her up and take her somewhere where she could be safe. She gave her name, and nodding - with a gentle smile - the red male gave her his. My name is Dawali. He would have continued, had it not been for the figure emerging from where he had come himself - Catherine on her horse striding onto the scene. She quickly gave the girl her own name, along with her companions'. Instinctively, Dawali wanted to stand up to be on par with the scout, although this time their meeting did not concern them the most - it concerned the puppy. Peralia would not be ignored while "the grown ups" spoke - at least not this time. As Catherine spoke it seemed her great horse had scared the child, and very gently the male shot her a reassuring glance, as if to say it was not dangerous. It wasn't anything like a bear or any wild creature which could harm her - the AniWaya horses were very calm beings.

As Catherine asked him of his reasons to patrol the border, Dawali put up a strange face. He did not want to speak of it, and least of all in front of the poor scared child. Speaking very calmly, he implied with his manner of speaking that it could be a story told at a later time - now there were other matters at hand. My business right now wasn't unusual - I tend to patrol every now and then, for the sake of patrolling. And then I stumbled upon this little jewel, didn't I, Peraila? His yellow gaze turned to the small child as he spoke, hoping to make her feel more comfortable with the attention focused on her. His face showed the same kindness as it had before, his mouth a gentle smile. The male seemed the incarnation of hospitality - and there was nothing in the world that could make Dawali want to give the world if needed, than children.

Table by James! thankyou<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread