Joining
[html]
All done! I'll leave the thread open if you two want to post another round - if you don't that's fine. I'll probably close it after three days of no reply.
Welcome Peraila!

His smile broadened as the girl seemed to lit up, less shy and seemingly more hopeful now. Time would heal her traumas, but nothing could replace her mother. At least, though, he would try to lead her along the path to a mind at ease and comfort, one with a new home she would have wished she didn't need, but could still turn to for support. Looking to Catherine he spoke to the yawning little thing. Catherine can find you somewhere nice to sleep - it's late now and we should all go home. In reality it wasn't that late, but small pups needed a lot of sleep. Dawali looked at Catherine, his faithful scout fulfilling her duties, confident that she would not fail. Touching her shoulder he spoke in a low voice, for her only to hear. I trust you fully, Catherine. I better be off. With a small polite bow he turned and walked away, his mind lifted by the thought of a helpless child now perhaps soon settled in a new home. He would search for her mother tomorrow when it was lighter - hopefully he could find a clue, but there was no knowing from which direction the child had come from, and he doubted she knew it herself.

Table by James! thankyou<3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread