Easily forgotten
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

You can either have Svara follow her or we can end the thread, ^=^ Cwmfen doesn’t have much reason to stay any longer, ^=^
500+

"It matters very much so." That voice was quiet, almost inaudible as a quiet smile flickered over her maw. But neither gesture presented an amiable nature. Her white orbs regarded the girl. It seemed as if she were describing psychological treatment, as a psychiatrist (like Sankor, she thought immediately) might promote. And the healing of the body was quite different from the healing of the mind, but she supposed that metaphorically she could understand what the girl was trying to express. And of course, through such a thing, the only creature gaining such satisfaction would be the Healer herself. Her patients would simply be allowed to live more comfortably, but the troubles would not be chased away. The Healer’s troubles would not be chased away. It was ironic that the girl sought such a thing when she brought such pains upon herself. Like Firefly, she could not see past her own ego. But then, that must have been why they so easily clicked together. At least they had one another.

Everyone in the world had betrayed Svara. For a moment, the woman simply nodded once, as if understanding what the girl had just said. It had been a long speech, but she had already heard what the girl was saying, and reiteration did not change the woman’s view. A soft smile touched her lips, a little warmer this time. "I suppose so," was all the woman said. There was really nothing more for her to say. Indeed, they were both stubborn. But at least she was willing to see the other side; at least she had seen it and understood why the girl held such resentment against her. And the warrior had every right to return that feeling, to make it mutual. Yet she had been able to move on, to flow past that bump as easily as the water or wind. But like fire, the girl was stuck, a constant force that destroyed everything about her. The red hued girl was like that one tale where everything that was touched was turned to gold, a precious but cold and empty thing.

The white orbs watched the yellow eyes for a moment longer before she shifted her weight. "I have seen what I have come to see." The soft melody floated on the wind before the woman turned her back upon the girl, returning to the path upon which she had been traveling. Before she disappeared into the trees, the woman turned back, pausing those fluid movements for a moment longer. "I’m glad to see that you’ve fared well." Her words held a formal quality, as if she had retracted the hand of amiability that had been offered. "Good bye, Svara." For once, the woman believed that ‘Thames’ was too formal for the situation and reverted back to her first name. As the golden toned voice faded into silence, so too did the woman fade into the trees, leaving behind the girl and her troubles that recoiled at her touch.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread