sweet blowing wind, take me away
[html]

Thanks for the info, i'll have to look into it. (: And I have to say that I like your new avatar too! 400+

Feeling the crisp waters of the stream wash of the soil that tainted her immaculate white fur (and even all the while, there was still a faded stain present, for white fur was a bit tedious to wash completely clean), Catalyst remained at the shallow of the stream’s edge, feeling the waters quite rejuvenating and pleasant to her, despite how naturally bitter and cold it was. Observing as Coli scooped up the torn flower and then established a brand new home for it, the ivory girl suddenly felt a little sorry for the lone flower. “Will th’ flower be okay now? Won’ it be lonely by itself out here?” There was no lively garden to where it could reside with the rest of the swaying flowers, and Catalyst was worried that maybe the flower would perish away from its solitude.

Keeping in mind that the big fluffy like yellow flowers were alright to slight tamper with as long as one didn’t ingest the roots of them, it was somewhat interesting and fun to Catalyst to be learning about different types of flowers and some of the traits about them that went beyond their pretty looks and sweet smells. Coli seemed to know quite a bit about several flowers (with naming their official names right off the top of her head), and for this Catalyst admired her knowledge greatly. “Wow, do you know ‘bout every flower there is?” Catalyst had seen so many different kinds of flowers, she truly wondered how many were in the world altogether! “How many flowers are there in th’ world?!” She made her thoughts vocal, eager to hear Coli’s answer (if there was an exact answer) to the population of flowers. Catalyst knew there were more than meets the eyes, but just how many in all? It was like a great mystery to the mind of a pup!

With Coli explaining more flowers in detail, luckily she was able to recognize the first type Coli spoke about. “Oh! I know’s of those! Th’ ones tha’ fly away right? Yeah! Those tickle my nose an’ make me sneeze, but they’re fun.” Catalyst replied with a goofy, wolfish grin to her wolven lips. At the second description of ferns, it took a second for her to think about it, but finally recognized what those were, recalling some seen in Flander’s Field. “Yeah, I think I know about those too. Th’ ones in Flander’s Fields, right? Lotsa’ animals live in those.” She would know, for spending hours frolicking through the tall grasses, she scared most of its inhabitants out. Seeing as how Coli looked reassured and relaxed, Catalyst remained with her paws in the stream, splashing around as she did so. “Where’d you’s learn all this stuff ‘bout th’ flowers?” Coli seemed very smart for her kind, and wanted to know where she got her knowledge from.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread