sweet blowing wind, take me away
[html]

400+

Colibri assured that the flower would be fine, given in due time that it would disperse its seeds and make more of its kind in the area. At the word of silly, Catalyst couldn't help but smile up to the adult and softly laugh. "Do you's think that it will make seeds... soon?" Catalyst wasn't entirely sure how fast the seeding process worked for flower, and come to think about it, she didn't even know what a baby flower looked like! That would be a sight to see, and hopefully Colibri would be able to explain that part of it to her.

Catalyst was surprised to hear that there were more flowers in the world than wolves. Wow, that was a big number then! Well, Catalyst knew that lots of flowers grew together, but with the way Colibri put it how there were different ones for different climates and habitats, that seemed to be like a lot more than Catalyst could ever fathom. "Have you's gotten around t' seeing every flower in the world yet?" She asked with a tilt of her head, wondering if since Colibri was the flower expert, then maybe she seen every kind of flower there was in the world already. That in itself would be very impressive to the pup!

Listening as Colibri shared a snippet of her life story up until this point, Catalyst listened with interested ears, and finding quite a bit of relation between the two. Seems like Colibri didn't really grow up with a mommy either. Catalyst had felt an instant connection with herself and Colibri right there, based off that fact, just because she knew what it was like to live without your mommy. At least Catalyst didn't feel so alone anymore in the world, that there were others who were in the same position as herself (and would come to realize that there were indeed many more that were in her position). As Colibri said that one couldn't give hope, Catalyst smiled at this, but couldn't help to then feel down slightly after. "I know's. But... I really miss my mommy..." Catalyst tried to be the strong one out of her siblings, but sometimes it gradually tore her down too.

Suddenly, Catalyst was rather shocked to hear that Colibri had been raised by Cercelee as well? Her eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she heard. "Wha'? Really?" But Colibri was an adult, Cercelee was an adult... how old was Colibri really? Might not be that old, since Cercelee didn't look like she was terribly old. And, it was also surprising to hear that Colibri had been an only child. What a life that must have been! The ivory girl then giggled at this. "Tha's so strange! But it's funny too! Did she spoil you's too?" Cercelee always spoiled Catalyst and her siblings with lavish rabbit meals.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread