sweet blowing wind, take me away
[html]

Perfect, thanks for threadding as always! <3 600+

Catalyst listened closely as Colibri mustered up the information and knowledge of the small plant. Once Colibri began explaining herself, Catalyst narrowed her ears and head forward to listen. New vocabulary words in English were making themselves known to her, in which the world perennial was enticingly new to use, but very foreign and easily forgettable. With the little fun fact that Colibri provided on flowers surviving the winter's cold and then later coming up again once the new year rolled through, Catalyst was actually intrigued by the thought of seeing new flowers by the time she was an adult. The very thought made her excited, for when next spring and summer rolled around, she would be all grown up. "Wow! I can't wait then! I'll be all grown up, an' so will the flowers too, with me!" She exclaimed quite happily, liking the thought of her aging along with certain feature of the earth. Everything was growing up and maturing, and eventually it would become her time to as well. To be an adult, it seemed mystic at this point, and Catalyst simply couldn't wait until she was just as old as Colibri was, and hoped then that she also had her share knowledge of plants and whatnot like Colibri did as well.

Flowers, there were endless species just as there were endless species of animals, insects, fish, you name it. It would certainly be a feat to dedicate one's life to traveling the world to seek out each and every individual plant there was, but then again unless one was a die hard botanist of such, such a thing wouldn't make sense to do if there was no underlying purpose behind it, whether it was for professional use or self fulfillment. "I wan' to see as many as I can then, as many as you have seen." Most importantly she wanted to be on the same page as Colibri, just because when she did learn about flowers, the two of them could one day discuss the flowers they know and have interesting conversations.

At the topic of her mother, it would hopefully be a wind that was quick to pass, in which it would when maturity and time moved along. Catalyst absolutely hated feeling the way she did about her mother, and Colibri at least reassured her and moved onto the next topic before getting too indulged in it (which would only make the ivory girl even more upset). Mishearing what Colibri originally told about growing up with Cercelee, Catalyst giggled at her mistake, and felt foolish for such. "Oh! 'm so sorry, I thought she raised you too! But... tha's funny you were like sisters." In which that was even more of an interesting fact, and only wished that Catalyst had been around to see such a thing. They probably fought like her own sisters did too. She giggled at the thought of such.

Catalyst wanted to question more about Colibri growing up alongside Cercelee, but it was her time to go. As much as the news was indeed saddening, it was of course something that needed to be done, and there were always more days in the future to where the two would be able to meet and talk again. Hopefully the next time around Catalyst could have some stuff to tell Colibri about flowers she discovered. "Awh, alright. An' I will. An' i'll come back sometime! An' you're very nice, Miss Coli!" Catalyst said, bidding her goodbyes until it was just herself that was by the river, and so happened to carry forth along her way, interesting in finding new species of flowers and plants so she could show Colibri what she found and learned the next time around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread