I wanna do bad things with you
[html]

Pfth, he deserved it for being mean to my mental baby!! >:///

What did she see in the other man, the Lilium wondered. The man spoke of justice and innocence, yet his words contradicted his actions. Or, perhaps it was that the other male had his beliefs, but that he himself was above that rule book so that he would be able to roam freely and do his deeds, yet be able to judge and punish others for similar acts. It sounded foolish in the chocolate and cream man’s head, but hopefully he would not have to deal with the super hero anytime soon. His calm, blue gaze returned to the black female as she spoke her words, and he simply rewarded her with a brief nod. There had been doubt, but it had more or less evaporated when the woman had brought the blade up to her lover’s throat. However, this whole situation could have been far more fortunate if things had gone the exact way he wished for. There were many spider webs that had yet to be spun.

He turned to leave, yet there was hesitation. ”As long as he stays outside of Dahlia’s borders, I will be content. Well done, Adonis.” was his last words before his legs started to carry him away, swiftly. It could possibly be seen as a rude way to exit the scene, but the Lilium had nothing more to say, and he had nothing to bring clearance to her questioning gaze. She had made her choices and so had he. Things did not always work out, and though his face could only expose friendliness and trust, he had his own plans in which she was involved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread