I'll introduce you to my friends in the future
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It was strange how her personality shifted, how her distrusting gaze subsided like it was nothing. Perhaps he had said something she liked or something she deemed his presence worthy for, but the typically oblivious Gaël didn't try to identify what was going through her mind. Instead, he watched as her expression mirrored his scowl briefly, quieted, and frowned something that looked vaguely sympathetic. She was thinking about something he'd said for quiet some time, a riot of emotions unconsciously fleeting through her eyes that he noticed and silently identified.

When her attention returned, however, her voice had altered to a more comfortable level, devoid of the derogatory harshness it had contained before. A darkness still crept about beneath, of course, but Gaël was initially expecting the same out of most Inferni members. "Yes," the boy's accent stuttered. "He leads a pack. My sister joined it to watch him." It was at this point that the yearling realized she'd become comfortable with him rather fast -- how did she know he wasn't making up the whole thing? Surely Inferni wasn't so gullible, but he was of a genuine enough character that most people took him seriously either way. "Why you ask?" The boy said slowly, tipping his head to the side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread