I'll introduce you to my friends in the future
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry. No muse lately.

She was a bit of a torrent, this Halo; her mannerisms mixed and intertwined in such an uncomfortable fashion that he could not bring himself to forge even the slightest bit of trust for her. Gaël supposed it was natural, as the she-thing had snapped at him quickly and shown no immediate mercy for his appearance. The yearling was naturally going to be put on edge for the remainder of their meeting, however long it would be, though he found his willingness to discuss with her rapidly waning. It was not that he did not like her... well, maybe it was that. The boy was hardly paying attention to such things running through his head.

Her name was rather ironic. It rubbed him the wrong way, but Gaël found some sort of smile regardless. "Halo... Short and sweet," he made some sort of chuckle, for a lack of something better to add. She sunk a little when it came to talk of her little pets, but for some reason the yearling expected it. "I do not keep pets. I do not know anyone who keeps pets."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread