nevermore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

700+

"She lost her memory," the quiet melody rose in question, but it was not a question that was meant to be answered for she knew what was meant by the male’s words. "Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Haku Soul. He is not a creature of control but a creature of impulse." The white orbs turned from the one-armed male to the golden female: had she not informed the hybrid male of the Dahlian Lilium’s behavioral tendencies? The chocolate Lilium did not like to be bound by chains, and as a male he gave into lust and impulse. Rape did not surprise the black female. It would not be the first time that the Lilium had done such a thing. And the Caledonian-Korean had a different view upon such an act, one that did not necessarily agree with the views of this society. And she reminded herself again of such a difference, and she knew that something would be done. "I do not doubt the brutality of the Lilium’s attack," the woman countered. "That is not the issue here. The issue is of blame."

The woman did not respond to the male’s words and was silent. But when he informed her that the yellow-eyed girl was a leader now, the woman broke the silence. "A leader? Is a creature so arrogant and disrespectful able to be of use? In war, arrogant children cannot be used." The words did not hold any snide tone or anger. She spoke simply and openly as if observing the bark of a tree with a question of its durability. The black fae shifted her weight, and it seemed for a moment as if she were in thought. For a moment the silence continued until she lifted her gaze to meet that of the male. "She may be a leader of a pack, but she belonged to no pack during the attack. Such a thing cannot be used against the Lilium. He may be rash, but he is not stupid." Haku would have attacked Svara more freely because she was a loner, but had she been of a pack, the Adonis believed that the blue eyed Lilium would have practiced greater discretion. It was strange, however, that the leader of this new pack would appoint a wounded wolf as a leader. To the warrior, such a thing did not seem rational.

"You speak as if we do not know of what he is capable of, Firefly," those quiet tones countered. "You knew as well when you mated him, and you did no better than he." The Adonis had been yet unfamiliar with the pack at that time, but the trouble that the mated pair had wreaked had not gone unheard of. Svara had simply joined their endeavors from the moment of her joining. "Do not forget also of the temper of your leader." Svara’s temper always got her into conflicts. The scars upon her face, strangely symbolically fitting, was a product of such anger. Her exile from Dahlia was a product of such anger. "I do not presume to know what others do, or of what the witness was capable. But your story is lacking as well. For now, I can but remain loyal to my pack. As Warrior, that is my duty. As Adonis, I am still seeking evidence to understand this ordeal." The white orbs met the green eyes with that untroubled ease, but Firefly turned away. "Do not threaten me with Death, Firefly. Warriors live with Death at their heels. Death will come when it shall for me."

She turned to the one-armed man. He seemed to hold some superiority over Firefly, although the Adonis was uncertain as to who he was in relation to her. Aside from the attributes she saw and heard, she knew only that he held a name of ‘Jac’. "Until I know more, I will not make any heavy judgment." As a warrior, she knew when to proceed and when to remain. "I appreciate that you have come to discuss this matter, but perhaps you should have waited until more was able to be discerned." Once more, there was no judgment within those words, no haughty or arrogant undertone. "Do not be too eager to create conflict between our packs," the warrior suggested. "It is not wise to leap blindly into battle."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread