deep in my soul
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She Sighed roughtly, and loosened the tight grip on her hands. "I don't really care about what happens to him. It's not my problem. I fucked up and this was my punishment." Svara said it with shame dripping from her voice. It had been her fault, she had started this, and now it was her problem to deal with. What did it matter anyways? When it had happened she had been so far gone in the head pain was the last thing she remembered from the experiance. Firefly's words made her turn around and narrow her eyes. "I don't want you to do something stupid either Firefly. I think it's best this is forgotten." Svara growled out, not leaving question in her tone.

Did she really want to make her problems her packs problem? Svara didn't think she did. Shaking her head she looked away from the golden women. "I don't want to know, so stop there firefly. I don't want to know you by your past. To me you are the future, so leave it there." Svara said lowly her yellow eyes hard. Walking closer to her Svara pushed the necklace towards her again. "Here." She waited for the women to take the gift.

"I have no intention of living in a past anymore. Yours, mine or anybody elses. As your constable I'm telling you to leave haku soul alone." It was an order and she didn't want to act above Firefly, but she also didn't want bad for her pack. It was hard to grow up, but Svara knew she had to or she would forever be stuck in the past.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread