living canvas
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

Haven was thankful there was no teasing and no continued conversation over this subject. As Firefly turned away he silently thanked her and regained his composure, making his muscles release the small tension that had built up in them. He still had a lot to learn about that part of life, but he was more than willing to take it slow. It helped that Siobhan was just as inexperienced as he was. Sure, he had kind of forced their first kiss on her in a way (which he still regretted) but he had promised to never do anything like that to her again. They would go at whatever pace she was comfortable with.

The Aatte youth had already come to the conclusion DaVinci wasn't a blood relative, which meant neither was Firefly, but to Haven blood meant very little. After all, one of his parents wasn't even related to him through blood. But that didn't make her any less his mother in his eyes, just as DaVinci wasn't any less his uncle. If someone felt like family then they were, simple as that. He gave her a lopsided grin as she agreed that he had turned out alright. He had had his rocky moments for sure but he wasn't letting them drag him down anymore. "Don't worry, my lips are sealed when it comes to that word," he said with a wink and a soft laugh. The woman really wasn't suited the name.

The hybrid boy's tail began to wag faster as Firefly pulled out a sketchpad and pencil and started to draw out designs for him. This was exciting, to be getting something specially designed for him on his body. Haven moved closer to her, peeking over her shoulder though careful not to crowd her. "I think I'd just like it to be one color. Something simple." He didn't need a whole bunch of fancy stuff, and if it was going on his wrist he imaged it couldn't be too incredibly detailed anyway. Something simple would look better.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread