and now, reality.
[html]
(347)
        "And who said that?" he snarled, "you ignorant, foolish child." Jael was quickly growing tired of this conversation. If they wanted to follow Vitium's word to the ends of the earth, let them. But Jael would be just as through with them as their sire if it came to it. "I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you, but as you have yet to realize you are more wolf than coyote. It's not low thoughts on coyotes, it's accepting your own heritage and not lying because you're too much of a coward to accept who you are simply because of what Daddy told you was right. This is the only family either one of us knows about only because of Vitium and his oh-so-careful upbringing." Honestly, he'd only come here because it was all he knew. If Jael had known where their mother's family was, he probably would have gone there first, leaving his siblings to their own life, even before finding out their father was a lying traitor.
        And he would never run to another to handle their problems, such as the Aquila. If Enigma wanted to take this to the next level he'd have to take it up with his dear brother alone, and no one else. Jael wouldn't throw out harsh words simply to provoke his brother into a fight--if he wished to fight him, he'd simply tear out his throat without a word. But he could honestly care less if his sibling wished to live in ignorance and naivety for the rest of his life; Jael would seek the truth on his own, with or without them. "If you find so much fault in my words then how about you explain yourself. Instead of simply telling me to leave because you've got nothing better to say, please, dear brother, sit down and tell us what you think. How you're not a wolf and how father was right. Tell me," and he smiled, for he honestly wished to see Enigma come out with an intelligent retort rather than some childish come-back.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread