Searching. J.
The female jumped and backed up to the tree clearly scared by the other looking at the ground her tail tucked between her legs and ears resting on the back of her head, "I mean no harm, I'm just simply looking for a white wolf, she saved me.." Her voice was soft almost a mumble, her body was low to the ground her paw pads had broken open once again. "Please don't hurt me.." she was shaking, knowing if the female found her to be a threat she would attack or chase her out of the territory before she could even have the chance to find Cer. Feeling uneasy she layed down turning her head to the right, the scar over her left eye now easy to see as well as the color gray of the eye. "H-her name is Cer... she gave me the option of coming here after we met. I ran instead, if it wasn't for her I might be dead.. Please I want to find her and thank her for everything." Her voice was now begining to shake just as bad as her body was.

Hoping the female would not attack or chase her out she slowly sat but kept her eyes on the ground, her tail still tucked under her. A whimper would come for her every now and then, her body still shaking but not as bad. The only other time she ever felt like this is when she got the scare over her left eye, but that was a long time ago. She didn't know why she was so scared at that moment but she needed to play it safe and not mouth off like she normaly would, playing it cool was not the easiest thing for her to do. Looking at the ground became very boring for her so she looked at the female with her oddly mismatched eyes, the left one gray with a scar and the right one dark blue. "I came here to thank Cer for all she did for me, possibly join this pack.."

Messages In This Thread