Searching. J.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

The strong, white teeth of the warrior flashed as the trespassing loner backed off, lowering posture and her body to the ground. That would be good enough. The Warrior straitened her posture, the snarl disappearing from her maw as the hackles were lowered. But the intensity of that white gaze and the raised tail did not lessen. She gazed down upon the other female. "That does not matter," the quiet melody replied, her voice not harsh and not unkind. "Every creature must wait at the boarders for permission. Do you not know this? It is for the security of the pack—and I do not make exceptions." As warrior she could easily draw the line between her duty and her personal life. Where the black female was quite quiet and tranquil, the warrior, though devoted to goodness, would easily kill an enemy, even if that enemy were a friend. "I won’t hurt you," the quiet voice said with a promise, "as long as you make the right choice." And the warrior could have easily attacked the other black fae to show her that she was trespassing and that it was not welcome, but the woad warrior was not that kind of personality.

The woad bound ears pricked forward at the sound of her leader’s name. And Cwmfen listened to the story, believing that what she said was true. It would be a thing that Cercelee would do—the Rosea of Dahlia de Mai was a just leader. "Then why not howl, why not call her?" the alto song countered gently. "You do her a great disrespect by crossing her boarders." There was a slight pause before the warrior considered her request. It was strange that the girl did not introduce herself, the warrior thought. "Is the joining a possibility," the Adonis inquired, "or is it something that you know you want?" This female would have to show her that she truly wished to join before a true consideration was made. Dahlia was a large pack after all, and she did not need trouble makers within their midst.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread