Searching. J.
She looked at the female still shaking a bit, "I want to join, because I know Cer showed that she cared enough about someone like me." Looking down she said softly, "By the way I'm Shell.." Though she had said her name it was like poison to her, there was so much she didn't remember from her past. "I didn't mean to disrespect anyone.. There's just so much that I.. I don't remember." her tail curled up around her paws as she lowers her head more. Slowly she stood but kep her head low "I will be going now.." with that the female ran out of the borders and back to the tree where Cer and herself first met. She layed in the shade of the tree for a short nap before going on a hunt for food and water, just enough to keep her fed for a few days.

During her nap she kep whimpering till she ended up waking up from the dream, she had come to hate dreaming because to her, dreams were only emptry promises. With a yawn she streched and began her hunt for food, she chased a few hares but missed them by inches when they got to their holes. After awhile she gave up and walked to the closes river she could find, as she was drinking she saw a fish and managed to catch the fish. With her stomach growling she began to eat the fish, using the water she cleaned the blood from her muzzle and paws. After that was done she sat and stared at her reflection in the water trying to remember anything from her past besides her name, even though she wanted to remember part of her did not want to. Laying down she continued to stare at her reflection, she hit the surface of the water with her right paw then ran back to the tree and layed in the shade.

Messages In This Thread