tabloid junkie [p.]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2dtbofn.jpg); width: 520px; height: 482px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left:102px; top: 40px; width: 290px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

Annnnd, she's out. :3 346 words.

sit and listen, sit and listen

Thinking about it for a few moments, Princess scrunched up her brows unintentionally. Unfortunately, she had a tendency to make strange faces when thinking, if only because she was too distracted to focus on making appropriate faces. “Well, I hope that someday you find someone to be with, so you’re not completely alone. Company is nice, even if it’s only one other person,” she added, thinking about the some months she had spent with only her brother as company. And the girl really did hope that this man found someone to keep him company, even if being alone suited him. Nobody deserved to be completely alone forever and ever, no matter what their mission in life, or what they looked like, or who they were. Just as she hoped he found company, she hoped to find more than just her mother to be around frequently. Tokyo was company, but the underlying fear would always be there. She supposed that was why she hoped her brother would come looking for her.

Smiling, Princess nodded, deciding that his name was not very strange. There were many people here with strange names, but his sounded nice. “It’s nice to meet you, Onus,” she said, attempting her most polite voice and tone. “I have to get going, though. . . But maybe I’ll see you again sometime,” she added, musing aloud. If she did come across him again, maybe she could ask him further about his mission, and what he meant by the statement of the cloth. But for now, she was content to know that he was one of the good guys, and that he was relatively friendly. As she turned and reluctantly crossed Dahlia’s marked borders, she waved a good bye to the man who was no longer a stranger, Onus. Curiosity arose once more as she wondered who the black and white wolf wanted something from, and what that something might be. Asking around was probably a good way to start her search, but she did so wish he had just told her more than he had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread