Made in a bakery where nuts are used
[html]

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /lilth.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
How predictable. This never-ending rivalry between cousins was growing quite troublesome. It seemed as though people refused to evolve, no matter how many years went by. Although Lillith was far from a saint, she thought it senseless to criticize others based purely on their species. Only behavior and personality determined whether they were worthy of respect or not. Her body tensed considerably when the teenager’s voice was filtered by her coal receivers. The tone she’d used was surprising, especially coming from such a young and delicate-looking creature. A hypocrite too, from the looks of it. It wasn’t blatantly obvious but wolfish traits were definitely present amidst the girl’s features.

“Nothing in particular, hybrid. she responded nonchalantly. Lillith’s tone could’ve been deemed cheeky; she merely mirrored the youngster’s attitude in order to get her point across. The ashen femme wasn’t looking for a fight, nothing about her demeanor pointed to such desire. Whether the coy-wolf chose to see it as such was entirely up to her. Turquoise orbs drifted over to the corpse and scalpel her interlocutor had so carelessly thrown away. The madwoman was obviously intrigued by their purpose, and she made no effort to hide her curiosity this time.
There was an awkward silence, just because Lillith wasn’t one to ask questions. Curiosity was eating her alive and yet, she made no comment pertaining to the girl’s hobby. Perhaps once they developed an affinity for each other (if that was even possible), they would be able to discuss it. “I’m Lillith. Gabriel’s dad was a friend of mine.” Pointless bit of information, but at least she was being civil.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread