apart from each other, joined by the heart
[html]
Welcome to Dahlia! Go wild. (300)

He saw her confusion when he had mentioned the causality, and quickly replayed the words he had spoke in his head to find out if there had been an error to his speech, but he found nothing. He halfway expected her to raise a question, but there never was any. The individuals were equals. After all, their ranks and positions were just jobs, formal titles, yet every individual was to be treated as one of the same worth as any other. This was not necessarily the Lilium’s view of how it should be, but this was the general belief in Dahlia, and he could not overrule such establishments with his current rank and co-leaders. He was working around those issues, it would not be much of a problem, he believed. Was this the issue? The man could not see the reason, only the emotion. He let it pass. If she had questions, she should find confidence to raise them herself.

He merely nodded when she replied, saying what he had expected. His smile was returned with a lighter, brighter of hers. ”Good.” the male said the moment she confirmed that she still wanted to be a part of these lands. Good. He flexed his muscles slightly before he continued. ”You’ll start at the Gazon rank, which is generally the starting rank. It's always fun to see who stays and who leaves. I advice you not to look too much into the ranks and their meanings too soon, as they make very little sense.” At least to him. Flower and plant names, who would pick such rank names? ”My mother was one of the alphas that founded this pack. I think she was fond of flowers, if you have not already noticed.” the male said, the hint of a third chuckle in his voice. His mother was an odd wolfess. He wondered if she was dead. He hoped so. It would spare him the trouble of killing her himself if she ever decided to show up again.

The male turned slightly, motioning with a throw of his head that she was to follow him. There was no formal ‘welcome’, nor would there be one. Not from Haku. This wolfess had seen a mask that the male rarely bothered to put on. Rumours would find her soon and turn her against him, but this was no worry of his. ”If you are not too tired, I could give you a quick tour before I leave you?” It was merely a request. If she was tired she could do whatever.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread