apart from each other, joined by the heart
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... able1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px;">

Thank you so much! I thought I would post once more because he asked her a question. ^^ I hope that's okay. ~150 words.

---

So it seemed she had passed his test, and finally was a member of a new pack. It was exhilarating. "Thank you very much," Eliza responded, almost laughing herself, and though she felt she should address him by a title, she couldn't think of one that wouldn't be embarrassing. So, the Dahlian ranks were based on the name of flowers. She couldn't say she'd had much experience with flowers in her life time, but you had to start somewhere.

She moved to follow him, standing slightly behind and to the right of him. She longed for a rest, but more for something clean and safe to sate her thirst. "I am tired, but a tour would be much appreciated, especially if you can show me someplace I can drink. It is kind of you to offer," she said as she trailed behind him toward her new pack's lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread