let us hear the wild songs they sing. (j.)
[html]Name: William "Willi" T. Wulf
Birthdate: 1 March 2005
Luperci: Yes.
Subspecies: Canis lupus lupus (Eurasian wolf). His great-grandmother was half Borzoi.
Secondary contact: EDIT: GrylledCheese (aim). lol

Note: I apologise for the brevity, most of the fingers on my right hand are bandaged and it makes typing slow. I promise to have lengthier posts in the future. c:

With the dawn came a stranger. He approached the boundary marker a vision of confidence and health, his overcoat bundled and slung haphazardly over one broad shoulder despite the damp chill. Mist drifted across the field from which he had emerged like pulled cotton; the early clouds overhead sought to hide the sun. It was an atmosphere of an utmost and unreal quiet...

The tall Optime hesitated, then slowly sat. He gingerly rubbed the stiffness from his injured foot, swabbed as it was in old stained-brown cloth. Although William would have preferred to have found a less established pack, he could not afford to become picky. His foot was in a bad way and smelled sour. Speaking of smells...there was wood smoke on the air. This was desirable, he thought to himself. They might be civilised.

Exhaling, William leaned back on his hands, coat dropped beside him. Despite his throbbing wound, he felt no rush and would rather be discovered by chance than wail pitifully at the front door. These would very likely be his last moments of loner-dom for some while. Sobering thought, almost distressing...yet only necessary. To an observing party, William appeared as one of those societal outcasts who by some quirk of temperament could survive without a pack. He ate well enough, as was evidenced by his healthy state...albeit, slightly thinned thanks to two weeks dealing with an unfortunately-placed injury. But then again, he was not hooking up with these people for any of the usual reasons.

The oddly-marked male tilted his chin toward the sky. Waiting.[/html]

Messages In This Thread