sometimes you can't win them all
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

324 words.

ic -

Studying the back of his eyelids? What in the name of all things good would he be doing that for? That was an absolutely absurd thing for him to be doing. His suggestion was not one she liked, because the only time she closed her eyes was to sleep, just like any normal wolf. If she were to close them when awake, she risked missing something that was going on around her. “No thanks,” she muttered, eyeing the log carefully before placing her two front paws on it and scrambling up it awkwardly; her body was not meant for climbing, and it was not until she was already settled on the log next to him that she realized that she could have used the wonderful skill of jumping or leaping to end up on top of the fallen tree, rather than embarrassing herself as she had done. “But I will join you. Just don’t’ fall asleep on me, ‘kay? I’ll get bored.” The warning was very serious, as she couldn’t see why he would want her to be bored - not when he had been so kind as to invite her up there with him.

The view had not changed much, except now she was a little taller than she had been before, and she was next to a strange male. “Naw. . . I don’t think so, anyway. I don’t know what I’d be looking for, not in the forest here. Maybe outside of Dahlia, though,” she mused. Buttface surely wouldn’t be hiding out in the forests inside the pack lands; that was for sure. Her brother was just too afraid of their mother to risk that, even if it meant finding her. That was why she had come to find Tokyo alone, without her brother. It was just wishful thinking that he would come for her. “How come you’re out here?” she asked, turning her attention back to the male beside her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread