When and where, I do not know
[html]

Love your table by the way :]

Her ears perked as the young female in front of her started naming places she knew - old places from across the mountains. Say, had she lived alongside Mew when Mew was a child then, perhaps? Or maybe after she had left - the name didn't ring a bell. Then again, the girl had hardly had any contact with the outside world as a pup - after her mother abandoned her to please her own solitary mind she had spent time in her own company, shy with other people. Even with Haku she had been nervous, and Melisande had spent her days similarly, but not together with her twin sister. Melisande had been a mystery to Mew always - they looked almost exactly the same, but knew nothing of each other. The pale femme found that she was smiling as she recognized the words spoken by the other, and replying without control. It was nice to speak of old times and old places, even if there were only few positive memories from them. Most of Mew's time spent as a child was happily beholding the world around her, taking in every beautiful detail and appreciating it more than she could understand, now, as an adult.

........"Hehe, yeah I remember Lightning Bay - I liked to hang out there even when everyone said the rocks were dangerous. The ocean has always drawn me to it, I've never understood why."

........Pausing, Mew took a better look at the femme in front of her, attempting to determine whether she'd seen her before, or how old she was. Had she been a member of Clouded Tears? No, she could remember no such face, although her age seemed to roughly match her own.

........"Say, where did you grow up - which pack?"

Table by Sace/Hemming. Thanks! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread