When and where, I do not know
[html]<style type="text/css">.tctemp b {color:#ef320c; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... ntable.png) bottom no-repeat #bfcfca; font:8pt Verdana; color:#678078; line-height:1.4em; padding:2.4em; padding-top:0.0em; padding-bottom:35.5em; text-align:justify;">[/html]
thanks x 2! first for the compliment, second for making me realize i forgot to put credit in my sig. XD. 302 words.

Tokyo was pleasantly surprised at the fact that this silly-named Mew knew her home. Theoretically, all the wolves previously living here had crossed over at the fire and reassembled in these new packs, but as far as she knew she hadn't actually met anyone yet that had lived in the lands of her birth. She grinned, continuing on about the ocean: "Yeah, it just feels so.. freeing. And the sound of the waves is great." The darker female unknowingly duplicated Mew's actions, considering the other form and trying to figure out if she had ever known her, if her form was familiar at all. Tokyo wasn't that great at determining ages, so she couldn't even really tell if she should be picking at her memory for a puppy or an adult. It would help to have a pack name, but while Mew asked where Tokyo grew up she hadn't yet offered the same information.

"I was born on Storm territory, my mother was staying there with my uncle, I went back with her to Jaded Shadows soon after and grew up there though. I spent a lot of time at Storm too, three of my siblings stayed there. How 'bout you?" Tokyo took a few steps closer, smoothing the wrinkles out of her dress and carefully settling herself on a boulder, picking one in particular where her vision off the peak was not obscured by the few scattered, surrounding trees. "I don't think I remember you from either of the two packs I know." Tokyo confessed almost apologetically. But hey, even if they didn't know each other, it was still nice to have someone to reminisce with. She brushed off some dust and a small spider from the surface of the rock, unslinging her bag and resting it on the smooth gray stone.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread