When and where, I do not know
[html]

Haha, brilliant. And so sorry for the wait - net fail and such :/

........The white femme nodded and kept her gaze on the other as she listened. Storm, Jaded Shadows... They were familiar names of packs she didn't know, had never known. She barely remembered the individuals of Clouded Tears, and had let alone met any members of the other packs. She had only spent a year there, before she went wandering, a lonely youngster into the world. All of the places in her memory had burned in her absence, and now she was here. Still the memories were dear to her, even if it lacked the presence of a proper family, like she had wished for at the time. Talking of old places carried with them old feelings, and delving into nostalgia with someone was something that she found she could enjoy.

........"I lived in Clouded Tears for a year, the granddaughter of the alpha there."

........Pausing, Mew glanced to the peculiar clothing the other was wearing, putting aside her negative opinions of such things. After all, why behave like a human, if one was not? She didn't see the purpose, and preferred her own suit from nature. The whole ordeal with clothing was simply strange to her. Smiling politely, she continued.

........"I left it, though, traveled the world. When I came back there everything was charred and broken, and I followed the scents here."

........In reality, she'd been lucky to arrive at the timing she did. Another few days and the scents would have dissolved into nothing, blending with the dying ashes of Bleeding Souls. She could only thank fate for the life she led now.

Table by Sace/Hemming. Thanks! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread