When and where, I do not know
[html]

Word Count: 383

........The smile on her face broadened as Tokyo's story mirrored her own - it seemed she was not the only one here who had spent the majority of their life away from the people they now surrounded themselves with. Perhaps a comfort, she didn't know, but she felt as if the female in front of her could be someone she would respect, even if she had been quite blunt when approaching her.

........"It seems we've got a lot in common."

........To herself, Mew thought that even though she'd been a direct descendant of the alpha, she'd never been spoilt. Not socially, and not with food or posessions. Was the same thing true about the female in front of her? Perhaps, because she didn't seem to be arrogant so far. Although the dress she wore made her feel as if she couldn't understand what kind of person she was. Normally, she thought those that dressed in human clothing were strange and unnatural, but this female seemed nice, and she would wait with judging her.

........When a familiar name ran across the femme's lips, Mew's own green eyes opened in surprise. Melisande. She'd not heard the name uttered by anyone but her brother (and that was only once), and not in a long time. She frequently thought of her sister, but had realized a long time ago that hardly anyone knew her, and that she had never really known her herself. The litter of three had gone their own ways after Colibri left them on their own, and without a father as a uniting force it was no mystery why the children had drifted apart. To hear someone else talking about her sister was a surprised, but she was pleased. Two seconds passed as she collected herself, and then inquired eagerly.

........"Melisande? She's my sister! I've not seen her since I left as a yearling! We were never close, but it wasn't because of bad feelings or anything."

........Pausing, the femme glanced at the ground before looking up again. Tokyo could prove to be a source of information on her sister, and hopefully she would learn something about her long-lost twin. The two had shared appearance to the last hair as children, but she'd never known if they did as adults, too.

........"How was she?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread