When and where, I do not know
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
i am slow slow slow and short-post. maybe wrap this one up in a couple posts?

Mew laughed, and Tokyo was highly pleased by the reaction her words had earned. She nodded at her comment on the event - it certainly had been interesting, at least enough to stick in her mind with such detail for three and some odd years. When the white female requested to see it, though, Tokyo shook her head slowly. "I'd show you if I could." Wryly spoken words. Her left hand reached up, self-consciously rubbing the patch of short fur where the tattoo had previously been.

"It was a clover 'cause of my last name, Chance, thought it was fitting for good luck and good chance and all that." Although what Mew was probably most interested in was how the tattoo was lost. "Since I got it so young, it shrank and deformed a little bit as I grew, and recently I was attacked, and my shoulder was pretty torn up. Now it's healed and you can barely see it - I can't say I miss it too much, though, it really was a pretty silly thing." She laughed too, now, amused again at the ridiculous choices of youth. Tokyo stood up from the rock she was seated on, taking a step or two closer to Mew, holding up the sleeve of her dress so that the patch of shorter fur could be seen. Squinted ice blue eyes studied it very carefully, and she shrugged. "There's a little tiny bit of green still there, but not much."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread