When and where, I do not know
[html]

Slight ramble, sorry! And sure, we could wrap it up sometime soon :]
Word Count: 353

........Mew nodded as Tokyo spoke and unveiled more secrets of the life of Melisande. Melisande had been the oldest of the litter, some minuts ahead of herself, and then Haku last. How ironic that the situation was now turned around, and of the litter Haku came first in every situation, Mew second, and Melisande did not enter the scene at all. Life's irony, perhaps. Mew smiled as her green eyes noticed the movement of hand towards Tokyo's upper arm, curiously following her fingers as they moved. In a way, a piece of her sister was under those fingers, a piece of the Melisande Mew had known, and abandoned. Perhaps she was, in that sense, no better than her own mother. Who knew?

........Tokyo laughed and so did Mew, simply responding to social input. Then, the other femme rose from her seat, and again her hand went to her shoulder, lifting the cloth of her dress, for Mew to see. Curious, the ivory femme leaned forward and peered at the part of the shoulder Tokyo pointed at, but could barely see the little patch of green she spoke about. Indeed, the scar covered most of the area there, but indeed it did not seem as if Tokyo was too upset by it. Smiling carefully, Mew's form swung back to her original position, her eyes lingering a moment on the arm before moving to Tokyo's face. Getting the scar had probably not been very comfortable either, although a tattoo and a scar were very much the same in Mew's book. It could reveal secrets about a person.

........"I'll bet it wasn't exactly enjoyable getting that scar, but I guess a scar's much the same as a tattoo, except its existence is rarely self-chosen."

........Her hand moved without her knowing as she spoke, touching the horizontal scar that ran across her stomach. Together with a missing piece of her ear, it was the only remnant of the event that took her children, and nearly her life. It said things about Mew just as the clover said something about Tokyo, although not entirely in the same way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread