back to the rivers of belief
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Shall we start up the plot? *grins widely*

Catherine smiled at the woman's answer. She was rather funny. In her own way, of course, but still funny. She held a laughter, accidentaly letting out light giggle through her teeth. Sge mouthed a muted sorry, feeling a little sheepish.

Asha asked about her own house, and memories from building all alone her own cave-house made her blush under her thick fur. It was relly rough work, with no one else to actually help her out... "Well... I do have a house, near the boarders, but it's... It's not much of a house. It's more like a..." She tried to find a good way to explaine her housem, buts he could find nothing better than the one she already got. "It's more like a cave, but I put up some wooden structures so it wouldn't colapse down, so I could dig out a bit more of it. It's like a very big den, or an underground house." The wolfess tried to explaine correctly, althought it wasn't much of an explanation. Blood flushed in her face again.

Then, it was the Amara's time to answer her question, and she nodded, avoiding her jaw to hang open. It wasn't thatlong, but still was quite some time, from early spring to late summer. And Dawali really had two daughters. He got some experience with children, she must say. And what did she really meant with the rest of the tribe? Were there more out there? That question marked her brain like hot iron, and she wouldn't forget it next time she met Dawali.

Another question? Well, she tried to remember: it had been some time she had joinned. She remembered of... snow. "I guess about... mid winter. Maybe about December... I don't recall completely." She said, still trying to remember. Yes, there was snow and Ember, and Dawali. A quick smile flashed in her face, finally remembering that. Such a weird day...

But then her memory got sharp. Well, Asha rather have the right to know some news. Maybe things like... Catherine's heart shrunk in response to her thoughts. Maybe things like who left the tribe while she was gone. Of course, the first one that she remembered was Leland. But she couldn't let this take over her like when her mother died. She got over her mother's death! She could get over him.

She took a deep breath before continuing. "So, what have you been told? I mean, how much do you know of what had happened while you were gone?" She asked first. If Asha already knew about Leland, there was no need for her to tell that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread