back to the rivers of belief
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: --

Catherine looked with shoked, but unwide eyes. Of course she noticed the glance the red she wolf gave to the feathery necklace. What meaning did it had for her? Maybe it wasn't her business, but she felt almost the need to know. As if something like that would threaten her. What a stupid feeling! But what did she mean by romance? An endless romance...? What --

Her eyes widened, but the shock in them seemed to fade. A new feeling, a strange feeling. She couldn't find a name to describe it. Maybe there wasn't a name for it. How silly of her... Or not? It was a twist of rage and thrill. Something between them, but more for anger. Odd...

She then asked with hard eyes, a type of look not usual to the warm, kind hearted woman. "What do you mean? I mean I... You -- I mean, you two..." She knew she wasn't making any sense, but it was harder than it looked, to say that out loud... "You two... loved each other...?!" She asked, her voice getting a bit too pitch in the word. But with what calm could she speak of that unknown relationship?! It felt like she was discussing her own death! Unbearable to talk, a taboo. She felt her hands close into fists, so tightly it even ached her palm and fingers. And she felt like punching him, if that love of theirs was true after all... What a bastard, to take her to such limits... Even after that night... She couldn't help the wave of bliss that crushed over her, drowning the pain and hate for a few seconds before it could fade. And she finally found the word for that feeling. Jealousy. So, it did had a name. And knowing it made her even more anger, her sharp nails just a step from cutting through her palm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread