that can take it all away
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
;D

Haven could never really put a finger on the coyote clan. Until recently he hadn't ever harbored them any ill will. Even now it wasn't the clan itself, just a particular member. At first he hadn't had a thing against them. Everyone he had met there, Siobhan, Ryan, and Valkyrie, had all been so nice to him. There were some wolves who had told him that he needed to be careful when going there, but he had never had any problem. Though he did find their purist attitude a little off putting it wasn't anything too bad. Though the way that this Ezekiel had treated Siobhan towards the end of her time in the clan upset him. He couldn't so how such mean creatures could coexist with such gentle ones. It seemed the ultimate oxymoron to him. Though Val was definitely not the one to ask about it. Maybe if he ran into Ryan again he could question her.

The burnt orange male could never see himself turning Val away for anything. He genuinely enjoyed her company and would be happy to spend time with her and show her all he could. He remembered well that frustration of wanting to be able to shift when everyone around you could. It was well worth the wait though. Even though he was in his lupus form now, most often he was in his bipedal body. It was just more convenient and comfortable for him. Haven tilted his head to the side when she made eye contact and then dropped it. Why had she dropped her gaze? He hoped she realized there was no need to be formal. Not around him.

But with her question he dropped anything he might have said about it. "I do quite a few things actually. Right now I'm a kind of ambassador to the other packs, though I haven't done much of that yet. I'm also a Knight, so it's my job to make sure everyone is kept safe. I've been training with a sword to help me with that. I also found a mustang and have been training him. I can ride him and it makes getting across large distances much faster. His name is Drogon, you should come see him sometime." Drogon seemed to enjoy the company of luperci, more than he had expected the equine to. He'd love to show off his friend to the bat-eared girl.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread