Live like you were dying
[html]

Her sister hadn't come to see her in a little while, but Naniko wasn't worried yet. She knew that sometimes they would be apart from each other, since they lived in different packs, and thought that she would probably see Selene sometime in the next week or so. It wasn't that Naniko was particularly busy that she gave it that sort of a time frame, but because she didn't want to push her sibling into seeing her if she didn't want to see her.

Naniko patted the horse's head a bit before putting her hands down, nodding at the second thing that Moon said. "Yeah. I inherited that from him, I suppose. The size." She felt a little awkward with Moon telling her things that her father had said. She'd assumed that he didn't want to see her any more when he had left the last time...but maybe he'd had a good reason. She wanted to keep hoping. "Thanks. For passing on the message. I could probably ask one of my bird friends to look for him. One of the owls, perhaps. They would be able to see him at night...and it's safer to travel at night." She wondered if this was a good idea. "Yeah...I think that's what I'll do." They'd been talking about her for a while--she wanted to switch it up a little. "So, Moon. What do you guys do for fun here in Storm?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread