Wherever The Crossroads Take Me...
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

1.Characters name: Asariel Knight
2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 21, 2006 (3 years old)
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: tdgchick@hotmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): MSN: tdgchick@hotmail.com OR! AIM: watchyouburn13. Though you're better off with msn.
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: >_> I've been here for months now, but I read the affiliation request on a website called The Secret.
(I left 8 out seeing as I always choose to join IC...OOC is too messy.)

Blue and green eyes searched her surroundings warily as she relied on her senses to warn her if there was any immediate danger. In her fully shifted form, as she was most comfortable, Asariel was all fight or flight -- at this point in time flight was taking over. She'd been through this whole process once already and it hadn't turned out exactly as she had planned. The girl was beginning to believe that she didn't belong anywhere and that she should go out on her own, but she wasn't really the loner type. Not all the time, anyway. She had left her old pack in hopes that she would be able to join this one. She'd heard good things about it, such as equality was the key and all that. Asariel wasn't looking for some fancy rank or anything like that; she just wanted a place where she could belong.

She stopped and sank down on her haunches in the sand, nearly blending in perfectly if it hadn't been for the splash of white that donned her chest and part of her stomach. She sat there for a few minutes, brooding to herself, [i]Did she really want to go through with this? Young as she was, she was not stupid. She knew better than to walk into a pack's territory be like, "Okay, I'm here. Where do I sign up?" That was foolish. "Hello?" she called out, listening to her voice echo.

Eerie.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread