Wherever The Crossroads Take Me...
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Asariel huffed and sat there, staring out across the sand and the caves. It was then she felt the strange sensation that she was being watched; that was when she heard the voice. "You'd be wise to learn how to howl. No one would have heard you otherwise." The sandy-hued girl started and whirled around, staring at the red female that now stood before her. Her expression was a mixture of shock, knowing, and only the smallest hint of fear. She took in the female's scars and immediately got the bad-ass vibe.

The girl stood up tall, crossing her arms over her chest. "I am here because I am looking to join another pack. I left Phoenix Valley. My reasons are my own." she said boldly, determined not to show the slightest hint of any weakness. If she was going to be accepted into this pack, she could not show any cowardice. Realizing that perhaps she should introduce herself, she did so. "My name is Asariel. I wish to join your pack," she stated, even though she was sure the other female had figured that out already by her previous statement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread