Wherever The Crossroads Take Me...
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Asariel frowned at the woman, keeping her stance confidant. She refused to let herself be seen as another useless mouth to feed. She had a few talents, which ranged from some experience in fighting, making weapons, to caring to animals and healing. She stared the woman down, momentarily debating exactly what she could offer the pack. "I have skills in archery and I am well with maintaining animals, if you have such a need." she said, her tone was hard and unyielding.

Asariel couldn't help but wonder where her sudden sprout of confidence had come from. Not that she was complaining, she could use all the confidence she could get. The other female was, yes, intimidating, and she wanted nothing more than to back down but something kept her put. "How do I know you're strong enough to be here, little Miss Mary Jane?" The woman inquired. Knowing well that she was setting herself up for something most likely not very pleasant, she said, "Go ahead. Put me through whatever test you can think of. I've got guts to spare and I'll prove it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread