i went wandering under an atomic sky
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc: Not a problem; I'm sorry as well for also being late! x_x

Xeris listened to Flayra's explanation of the lands and territories that surrounded them. It was odd to think about the fact that there were so many different communities thriving around her, but Xeris rarely saw signs of any of them besides Phoenix Valley. Someday she'd go exploring, she figured, and find out what these other lands were like. It would be an adventure. But right now, of course, Xeris wasn't particularly up for adventure. First and foremost, she needed to get home. But she supposed that since Flayra had been so kind to her, she would stay and talk for a while. This was Pendzez's sister after all.

"I see," Xeris replied at last. "That's interesting to know, thank you. So what is life like here? It's so interesting to think about; the other packs seem like different worlds to me." Xeris hoped she wasn't coming across as sounding ignorant; in all honesty, she couldn't think of much else to talk about and decided not to change the topic of conversation too much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread