i went wandering under an atomic sky
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

There was no other way to put it; Xeris was lost.

She'd wandered a long way and she was getting very tired. What had started as a simple exploration of the Phoenix Valley borders had become an accidental trek halfway across the 'Souls lands. She was in unfamiliar territory now; the scent of strange wolves filled the air. The white wolf hoped that whoever lived here would at least be friendly enough to point her in the right direction, toward Phoenix Valley. The sun was beginning to set, too, casting a reddish glow upon the clouds and the landscape. If she didn't get home soon, she'd have to spend the night in possibly hostile territory...

After a while, Xeris noted that she could hear the sound of the ocean. Heading toward it, she came upon a beach. It was different than the beach at Phoenix Valley, yet somehow it seemed very similar. Being on the warm sand made Xeris calmer; it reminded her of the Phoenix Valley territory. Still in her lupus form, she stretched herself out on the beach, putting her stomach against the sand. Xeris knew that she couldn't afford to waste too much time, but she figured that a short rest wouldn't hurt.

[/html]
[html]

Flayra just needed to get away. However, it seemed that's what she been doing lately. Haku's words must have penetrated her that deeply. She seemed to be distant to her pack mates, but she wasn't silent. There was time to time that she would say something to them. She wasn't going to remain silent like she saw something that she didn't want to talk about to anyone. She didn't know what to do about it. She was wondering if she should say anything to Naniko. It would have to be Nani because she's the only one the white girl can trust.

Coming to the beach, Flayra came to notice another that was there. However, it wasn't of CD. It was of Phoenix Vally. White pelt, was it Pendzez? Flayra was certain that this wolf was, but he did seem a little shorter. Maybe he wasn't eating as much. She approached the wolf that believed to be her brother. "Pendzez? What are you doing here?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris had just closed her eyes for a moment when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching her. One of her white ears twitched and she looked up to see another white wolf walking toward her. This wolf looked...familiar somehow, but she wasn't sure. Oh well, Xeris thought, Maybe she can tell me how to get home. And I suppose it's always nice to meet new friends. Watching the other wolf approach from the corner of her golden eyes, Xeris contemplated the situation, wondering what she would do if this stranger wasn't friendly. She remembered the last time she'd met someone from outside the pack, and it hadn't been very pretty...

The white wolf was shocked when she heard the other call out the name Pendzez. Was he here somewhere? Surely he would know the way back to Phoenix Valley. "Pendzez?" Xeris said, looking around. It took her a moment to realize that the other white wolf must have mistaken her for the white male. "Oh, are you talking to me? My name is Xeris. I do know someone named Pendzez though, he's a good friend of mine." Xeris could feel herself almost blushing a little; this was a rather awkward situation. "You must be from Crimson Dreams. I hope you don't mind that I'm here in the territory, I kind of got lost..." she said, smiling sheepishly and hoping that this other white female would be friendly...

[/html]
[html]

Flayra found that this wolf wasn't her brother. It was a female, named Xeris. Looked like her brother, though, but she knew that there was something off about the framework. "My apologies. You looked like my brother for a moment." She was relieved that things were cleared up. If she was Pendzez, then something must have been with him if he had Xeris' framework. "I'm Flayra. Flayra Zazkex. Yes you are in Crimson Dreams. Don't worry, I don't mean any harm."

So Xeris knew Pendzez? Well, that was a probability sice the two were pack mates. Maybe they were more than just friends. Maybe they had something between them. Flayra was not going to rain on that parade, if it was true. "So, you two are friends? That's nice. You are lucky to know someone like him." Yep. Xeris was a lucky female to know Pendzez. What would happen to her if she didn't?

[/html]
[html]

Xeris listened as the unfamiliar wolf said her name. It took her a moment, but then something sparked in her mind. So this was Pendzez's sister? He'd told her that his family was gone. Xeris was somewhat perplexed for a moment, but then replied, "It's nice to meet you, Flayra. Yes, I've met your brother, he's a good friend of mine." She thought of Pendzez and her other pack mates for a moment. Would she ever get back to them? Ah well, she thought, Flayra can probably tell me how to get home from here. Or maybe we could just talk for a while, my feet are tired...

"So, this is Crimson Dreams, eh? I don't know a whole lot about the other packs. I'm still fairly new here." Xeris was at a loss for what to talk about right now; she'd suddenly found herself in a new place with new faces. But somehow, it wasn't so bad being away from Phoenix Valley. Though that was where her new friends and family were, she felt that she'd be safe here somehow. Maybe it was the calming feeling of being on the beach. Oddly enough, she'd first met Pendzez on the beach too. She thought about that for a moment while waiting for Flayra's reply, hoping that the other white wolf would have something more interesting to say than she did...

[/html]
OOC: So so sorry.

Flayra listened politely to what the female had to say. The girl could tell that her own brother would have something for Xeris. This female says that her and Flay's brother are frineds, but maybe Pendzez felt something way more than just friends, or good friends. Flayra would ahve to wait when that moment would come to light. From just looking at this female, Flayra was already starting to like her. "Well, a friend of him is a friend of mine."

Xeris seemed lost in the world of Souls. Though she had PV, she seemed only to remain there. Flayra would be glad to lend Xeris assistence in this matter. "Well, I can help you there. In Souls, there are five packs in the area. To the north, there is Inferni. Dangerous lot, so becareful. Southeast from them is, as you know, Phoenix Valley. West from them is Dahlia de Mai. Southwest from them is Crimson Dreams. And west of here is Aniwaya." She explained it quickly and short. "Hope that's helpful."
OOC: So so sorry.

Flayra listened politely to what the female had to say. The girl could tell that her own brother would have something for Xeris. This female says that her and Flay's brother are frineds, but maybe Pendzez felt something way more than just friends, or good friends. Flayra would ahve to wait when that moment would come to light. From just looking at this female, Flayra was already starting to like her. "Well, a friend of him is a friend of mine."

Xeris seemed lost in the world of Souls. Though she had PV, she seemed only to remain there. Flayra would be glad to lend Xeris assistence in this matter. "Well, I can help you there. In Souls, there are five packs in the area. To the north, there is Inferni. Dangerous lot, so becareful. Southeast from them is, as you know, Phoenix Valley. West from them is Dahlia de Mai. Southwest from them is Crimson Dreams. And west of here is Aniwaya." She explained it quickly and short. "Hope that's helpful."
[html]

ooc: Not a problem; I'm sorry as well for also being late! x_x

Xeris listened to Flayra's explanation of the lands and territories that surrounded them. It was odd to think about the fact that there were so many different communities thriving around her, but Xeris rarely saw signs of any of them besides Phoenix Valley. Someday she'd go exploring, she figured, and find out what these other lands were like. It would be an adventure. But right now, of course, Xeris wasn't particularly up for adventure. First and foremost, she needed to get home. But she supposed that since Flayra had been so kind to her, she would stay and talk for a while. This was Pendzez's sister after all.

"I see," Xeris replied at last. "That's interesting to know, thank you. So what is life like here? It's so interesting to think about; the other packs seem like different worlds to me." Xeris hoped she wasn't coming across as sounding ignorant; in all honesty, she couldn't think of much else to talk about and decided not to change the topic of conversation too much.

[/html]