thread title missing
[html]

Asariel watched Ty stand up and briefly wondered what he was doing, but then her question was soon answered as she watched him step out into the rain, letting the water roll off his slim and attractive body. The young woman felt momentarily ashamed of her mild infatuation. But then she wondered, why shouldn't she be attracted to him? He seemed like a nice boy, the loyal type anyway. But then she reasoned that she didn't exactly want to get herself mixed up with the Nasphrite's -- why she couldn't place. She stood up and wandered out into the rain with him, letting the nippy water flatten her fur and plaster her mane to her shoulders.

She smiled at his compliment and, if she had been able to blush, she would have. She nodded in agreement as he said that he would have to keep these things in mind and she looked at him. He was a charming fellow indeed and she decided not to hide her temporary attraction --in the event things with Lysander went south, if they were going anywhere at all, she could perhaps have something of a backup (if Ty were willing of course) and besides, what's the harm in toying with a heart or two here and there anyway? Then she frowned. No, no no. This was the wrong state of mind, she shouldn't be thinking this way. It was wrong to toy with someone's heart for their own personal game.

"So..what do you usually do for fun? You've told me about everyone else, what about you? Got any hobbies?" Ty asked. She mused. "Well, I have a bit of a talent with wood work, kind of...I'm not genius but I'm still not that bad. I can make pretty good arrows," she laughed, then continued. "I'm skilled in healing and working with different wounds and sicknesses, but that's not really fun. Otherwise, I just kind of wander around and think. That's what you found me doing," she smiled warmly. "Such an exciting life I live, isn't it?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread