thread title missing
[html]

The woman cocked an ear towards her friend as she heard him mutter something under his breath. Just what it was, she wasn't sure, but it didn't seem ill-mannered so Asariel wasn't concerned. She turned her head, brunette waves falling over her face. She really should cut it. Her blue and green eyes watched Ty curiously. "What was that, Mister Ty?" she inquired, completely curious and well-meaning. In the event it was something not-nice, well...she could always leave.

"...It seems like you have something to say, but something is stopping you. Got something on your mind?" She almost cringed as he asked that question. It was the exact question she was hoping to avoid, but you don't always get what you want. "Well," she started, taking a moment to hesitate. Did she really want to tell him and ruin her chances? Yes, she must. It wouldn't be fair to him if she didn't. "I'm sorry, Ty. I don't think I've led you on or anything, but in the event I have, I'm sorry. I'm deeply attracted to you -- and many others should be as well, you've got a wonderful personality and you're physically attractive -- but I don't know. I don't feel good about this. In fact I'm starting to feel a bit guilty. See, I met this other guy a while back and...I dunno. There's something about him that I really like. I almost feel drawn to him but I don't quite understand everything...Maybe I was looking to see if I felt the same way with someone else or if it was just him," Asariel stopped talking then, realizing that she was indeed dumping a load on Ty and that's not what she wanted to do.

"I'm sorry."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread