thread title missing
"I...I umm....you honestly don't look a day over two Geneva." He said with a dignified tone, yet he couldn't hide the blush when she winked at him. If there was anything that caught Ty more off guard, it was flirting, of course, he was able to recover quickly, but he'd always have some kind of lapse when a woman even made a comment about something like that. Of course, that was part of Ty's attraction, how for just a second, he'd act very flattered and shy about it before returning his dignity. However, he had meant what he said, he really thought she looked younger then she had said, she was a stunning wolfess. Of course, Ty wasn't going to say any more about it, but he could admit when a wolf was attractive in his eyes, and Geneva was quite pretty. He could only imagine the amount of wolves who had hit on her, but that wasn't something he was going to just ask right out of the blue.

When asked out about his own age, he looked at the ground in a sort of ashamed way, sighing. He couldn't lie, but whenever he said his age either two things happened, people lost respect for him because of his youth, or act in admiration for how mature he was for his age. He could only hope for the latter with Geneva, he did not want to lose respect with her because of how young he was. "Well..." He said slowly, looking up to make eye contact as he spoke. "I'm...no older than one and a half years, I left Pheonix Valley around three or four months old, against my own will you see, then I ran off on a ship at five months, and then a bunch of stuff happened, and here I am almost turning two years old." He then sighed and scratched his ear from the back of his leg.

Messages In This Thread