thread title missing
"You should believe me, because I'm right." Ty joked, but he still meant the compliment, Geneva was a warm, caring individual, and her calm attitude eased the nerves and minds of people around her, although she didn't know it. He noticed that she was lost in thought for a second, and Ty wondered what it was he had said that got her mind working. He decided it was best not to ask as if she wanted to say anything now, she would.

He listened to how she had changed, and that she enjoyed her time here, it made him smile warmly in amusement. He was glad the place he was born in was so inviting to others. It made him realize what a good background he had come from, and what great people had raised him. He nodded slightly as he spoke. "Phoenix Valley is one hell of a place, there is no doubt about that." He said with a certain acceptance and splendor. "I'd be surprised if you didn't love it here."

He then go to his feet and cracked his neck. "It was a real pleasure to meet you Geneva." He said as he turned around, his eyes now fixated on a new creature, which happened to be a butterfly. "But I should go, I got things to do after all, good bye!"

And with that, he bounded into the grass, chasing after the butterfly as it went on it's journey.

Messages In This Thread