A flight of fancy on a windswept field
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Over and out! 300+ words.

####Her description did not give him much information, but he supposed that was because he had not been able to stand and watch the flaps himself. To do that might have given him a better understanding of the workings of this strange machine, and he likely would have felt more comfortable being near it if he could find a way to understand it. As it was, time had passed enough that he felt it would be an acceptable time to take his leave, rather than occupy her time more than he had already. Surely she could find something more interesting to do than sit and talk with him, and he doubted she would miss his presence too terribly. Hanna was, however, someone he would not mind spending a bit more time with, so the afternoon had been productive, as well. Some time soon, he would seek her out again, surely.

####"I do not read," he offered her, considering her suggestion with a thoughtful expression. It didn't seem like a bad idea, really, though his lack of ability could hinder the situation quite a bit. "However, if you are able to read and can find these. . . Books, then I think it might be a marvelous idea. I'm a member of a near-by pack, Cour des Miracles, so whenever you wish to do this, then you may certainly find me there." That seemed to be a good exitting line, so he stood, smiling at her warmly, despite the moment that had passed between them earlier about his name. "I hope to hear from you, Hanna. It's been a pleasure." With a small, nonchalant wave, Vigilante lowered himself out of the pit of the plane, heading in the direction of his pack and current home. It had been nice to get out, but he supposed he should be trying to make connections within his own pack and his pack mates.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread