thread title missing
Ty opened up one eye slowly to see the white noble wolf holding the petite blue pup in his arms, and a slow, gentle, caring smile. He saw the pup's concern as he slowly rose his blood-soaked head, the red fluid now drying onto his fur, turning him a brownish color. Wincing lightly, he felt his wounds again beginning to sting, he passed it off as the herbs setting in, but he didn't want to trouble anyone by moaning about it, so he kept the thought and pain to himself, keeping his lighthearted persona.

"Yeah, I'm fine...I'll live." Ty replied as he cracked his neck, still working out the knicks and kinks in his system, aside from the wounds. "They're just flesh wounds, I'll be fine in a week or so." He smiled lightly as he noticed the other two still preparing the bandages. He then continued when Rendall asked about the puma "No, I was the last thing it had contact with, it didn't attack any other wolves around here..." He then placed his head down again and breathed easier knowing Rendall was safe, after all, he had blindly gone and attacked a creature bigger then himself for her protection.

Messages In This Thread