Bring me joy, bring me peace
[html]

Okay, it can be done now. I just thought I'd add something in there to make Heath-bar feel good. We should definitely do another thread after he joins. That will be fun (I envision a very happy Ruri)

The delicate female smiled when Heath answered that he liked it. Her entire countenance seemed to glow with pride and happiness that she'd picked the right song and sung it well enough that he enjoyed it. When he went on to say that he was speechless, she giggled quietly, her cheeks colored rosy red in a blush. "That's okay...you don't have to say anything," her soprano voice quivered in an almost nervous tone as the ivory and merle femme leaned in a little closer to Heath before wrapping her other arm around him in an embrace. "Thank you Heath...you really helped me. Its hard for me to talk about my problems, even with Jac, and he's practically family for me. I can't think of anything else to say, except thank you, Heath," she whispered, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment, her delicate, feathery furred arms wrapped around him in a gesture of heartfelt gratitude, and perhaps something else. As she laid her head on his shoulder, her long gray hair cascaded down next to her, brushing against his back. She hoped he understood how much his presence had helped her. If he hadn't come to visit her today she likely would have sunken deeper and deeper into her depression only to try and hide it from the rest of her packmates when they returned. With him, she didn't feel like she had to constantly hide her problems just to try and make everyone else feel good. She could talk about them, and make herself feel better while making him feel better too. She held her embrace for almost thirty seconds before releasing her gentle grip on the male. The only other person she ever hugged was, of course, Jac, but that hug had felt completely different to the affectionate embraces she would give her close friend and king. Touching him made her feel...strange and wonderful in a way she could not yet describe. She only hoped that Heath did not mind and that he would keep coming to visit her on a more regular basis.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread