Desperado
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

I'm so so so so so sorry! I forgot we were even going to have this thread, and never added it to my post log, so I always missed it. D: I suck, I'm sorry!

ic -

Vigilante had spent some time wandering around his new home, taking in all there was to Cour des Miracles. He had not met everyone yet, but he did have plans to do so eventually. There had been words of horses in the air as well, so he was very curious to see what all that was about, and what was the harm in it? Despite his pack having been one that lived away from old human things, he did know what horses were, what they smelled like, and what humans had used them for. He wanted to find the horses that now belonged to the pack, and see what they were like, up close and personal.

Curiousity had gotten the better of him, so he had tracked down the heavy scent of equine and found himself walking towards the fence, surprised to see someone sitting on the fence with her back to him. It was not an unpleasant situation, of course. It was a chance for him to meet someone else in the pack, and she was appealing to look at, from behind at least, as he did not know who she was or what she looked like, otherwise. He sauntered to the fence, leaning against it with his arms folded over it just a feww feet to the left of the woman. "Hello there, Miss," he said to her, his normal greeting. "Enjoying yourself?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread