Desperado
Firefly had been sitting on the fence staring at the field of wild horses, wondering just what in the hell she was going to do with them now that they had them all locked up in the pasture. She knew sooner or later she'd have to try and tame one atleast for herself. She briefly wondered if Haven's horse might be any use, seeing how his was already tame and perhaps seeing the wolves near one that didn't fear them would calm the others. There were a million other thoughts that played around in her head but mostly she just sat there and stared, knowing that sooner or later she'd have to get off the fencepost and climb over onto the other side.

Normally nothing stopped Firefly from doing what she wanted but she wasn't use to playing with life game, or atleast, life game that was more feral than she. She flicked on ear back as she contemplated just how she would catch one and separate it from the herd.. and just which one it would be. She knew how to lasso one of the beasts, something they often had done in Ireland when stealing the cattle of the other clans.. but she doubted that the horses would stand for her to do just that.. and if she did manage to get the rope on the beast she knew she wasn't going to look forward to the next step in separation.

Instead of finally getting off the fence she just sighed and let her mind wander some more.. figuring one more day couldn't hurt.. it wasn't like they were going anywhere.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc -

I'm so so so so so sorry! I forgot we were even going to have this thread, and never added it to my post log, so I always missed it. D: I suck, I'm sorry!

ic -

Vigilante had spent some time wandering around his new home, taking in all there was to Cour des Miracles. He had not met everyone yet, but he did have plans to do so eventually. There had been words of horses in the air as well, so he was very curious to see what all that was about, and what was the harm in it? Despite his pack having been one that lived away from old human things, he did know what horses were, what they smelled like, and what humans had used them for. He wanted to find the horses that now belonged to the pack, and see what they were like, up close and personal.

Curiousity had gotten the better of him, so he had tracked down the heavy scent of equine and found himself walking towards the fence, surprised to see someone sitting on the fence with her back to him. It was not an unpleasant situation, of course. It was a chance for him to meet someone else in the pack, and she was appealing to look at, from behind at least, as he did not know who she was or what she looked like, otherwise. He sauntered to the fence, leaning against it with his arms folded over it just a feww feet to the left of the woman. "Hello there, Miss," he said to her, his normal greeting. "Enjoying yourself?"

[/html]